FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 22 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Shadow419

Beginner

Post Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:37 pm

Re: Server 22 Expert Nominations

Since TheEFG has now been made an expert, I would like to nominate 3 more players equally. 
The first is babystarz. She has been very helpful to me and alot of other players that I know on our server, and she is very fair and just, not attacking without reason. She would be a great expert because she is willing to help anybody as long as they will accept her help
The next is LameGame. He is my VL and is a great player with a unique style of playing the game. He is on alot and will help most people with anything he can do. 
The third is Loveme! He is probably my best friend in the game and is always helping people. He is from S2 and knows pretty much everything there is to know. He is a cool dude who treats everyone fairly and believes in giving players a second chance when they mess up. 
The reason I chose these particular players is because between them, we would have an expert online almost all the time. That is something we have been lacking when we need it and this would help it. So please consider these three players for experts. 
Signing off
-Shadow
Shadow419~S22~Expert
<<

digit^3

Post Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:23 pm

Your_mama wrote:I would like to nominate my friend, Assassin09. He is the one who got me very interested in the game as he is always on Alliance chat helping everyone out with anything they need. And whenever someone has legitimate questions on World chat, he goes into great lengths trying to explain how to play this game. He also goes in great lengths trying to find bugs and report them which only happened once so far but was fixed right away :)

EDIT: He is on most of the day and part of the night. To be honest, I havnt seen TheTardis on for a long time....

Assassin09 FTW!!!!!!!

Tardis has been away in Maine due to his mother-in-law's death, he was on just a few minutes ago actually...
Digit^3
s2, s12, s22, s24, s27, s28
<<

xAzraelx

Post Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:48 am

I would like to nominate shadow419 because he is very helpful to players having trouble, he is on quite frequently, and his wc stories are one of the main reasons why I kept playing this game
<<

Jbomber

Post Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:52 am

I would like to nominate Nino1123 from server 22. This player is very helpful to all members and is very patient with new players. Nino1123 is also very active in world chat assisting those in need of help
<<

Hooka

Post Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:53 pm

I would like to nominate [b]Shadow419 and the EFG[b]b
Because both of them are really active and encouraging players they know alot about the game and are awesome when it comes to helping and explaining the basic to other players even the ones that have played the game for quite a long time. Like me everytime I have a problem or a question I know that I can always find them online and that are willing to help me. Therefore I think they deserve the title. Thanks.. Player(Hooka)
<<

Noobninja

Post Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:46 pm

I want to nominate klingy he is a brilliant alliance leader he is always helping members of our alliance even if it takes him time But not just our alliance but everyone he always encourages people and he is very patient with people
Every time I am online klingy is helping someone this is why I am nominating klingy
<<

TheEFG

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:04 am

if anyone stil checks this thread, but hasn't seen my official alert, i'm gonna be absent for a bit as I'm having ipod issues. namely, it got swiped.
TheEFG
~Everybody's favorite Epic Fail Guy
Expert S106
Good Night, and Good Luck
<<

Skullit

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:07 am

I want to nominate Klingy as an expert. He has been very helpful to me and has taught me most of what I know about the game. He is always hanging out in the chats giving out advice. In addition, he has been a great alliance leader. If there is a problem, he works w/ us and other alliance leaders to arrive at a solution. He will make the perfect expert!
<<

Landmantx

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:55 am

I would like to nominate Shadow419, loveme!, and Babystarz to be experts on our server. They are all extremely helpful and have been very active in world chat helping new players. I have never seen any of them use profanity or be hostile towards any other player.

They would all be excellent choices to be added as experts on server22.
<<

Aurora85

Post Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:35 pm

Shadow419 is an excellent nominee for expert. He knows the game very well is nit boastful. He encourages other players to abide by rules. He is active in chat and with his alliance. I have enjoyed the game more because of shadow419 and his help. He demonstrates diplomacy working with different alliances and always offers honest advice to new players. He spends a lot of time online and really cares about this game.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 22 Expert Nominations