FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 21 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Gunsteal

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:30 am

Re: Server 21 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate dr@gonLord as he guided me alot on the beginning of the game, and is very often on the world chat helping out people.
<<

Keoni1246

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:39 pm

I would like to nominate Dr@gonLord! He's been very helpful with the play of game!
<<

X0Mirage0X

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:41 pm

I Would Like To Nominate dr@gonlord. He has been very influental to me and has taught me how toplay the game properly. I only started today but he has already helped me get to lvl 3 and im nearly 4. He is on chat alot and is always answering peoples questions.
<<

Kevin09

Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:49 pm

I would liked to nominate JBrownXX for expert because he is very patient when your talking to him or asking a question. He knows everything about the game and is very kind with all the players. He is very nice and cool I you he to know him.
<<

Sepheonix

Post Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:20 pm

I'd like to nominate FallenEvil as he has not only helped people within our alliance, but if you sit long enough you'll see him help offer help to newbies even with sending supplies via marketplace, including those who just cant quite figure out how to change their name >X. Regardless, by making him an expert you would be doing everyone a great service and ensuring that many realize the great potential of this game.
<<

Whitell

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:36 am

i would like to nominate JBrownXX as he is very helpful and patient to everyone. he also has great knowledge of the game and is constantly sending us guides and tips through in-game mail. :D
<<

BeefyBob

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:14 am

Nominate sonyboyx

I'd like to nominate Sonyboyx as he has not only helped people within our alliance, but if you sit long enough you'll see him help offer help to newbies even with sending supplies via marketplace, including those who just cant quite figure out how to change their name >X. Regardless, by making him an expert you would be doing everyone a great service and ensuring that many realize the great potential of this game.
<<

RoseHunt

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:42 am

I would very very much like to nominate Skil3dshot!!! I know an expert when I see one! If you guys even have a copy of ANY of Skil3dshot's guides, tips and tricks for his alliance members that he made up entirely by HIMSELF, you would instantly know that your alliance will pierce straight through the heavens! I mean HIS GUIDANCE, and CRAZY EXTENSIVE AND IN-DEPTH KNOWLEDGE of the game is to put it in a way, FREAKISHLY EPIC!! This guy is pure MONSTER! I mean how the heck does he come up with these guides! I am IMMENSELY thankful that I am under his tutelage and the other factor, he is such a gentleman to me. Hehe!
GIVE HIM THE HONOR, STATUS AND PRIVILEGE OF BEING EXPERT!!
I am a girl. Be nice to me. :D
<<

Bigred55

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:35 pm

i would like to nominate Phillies21 for expert. They have been more then helpful while gettig to know the game. With tips on how to advance at a quicker rate, very helpful. I think he would make a great expert!!
<<

Luckykilla

Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:30 pm

I would like to recommend jbrownxx he has the time and dedication to help people whenever he can he puts helping you first on his list
PreviousNext

Return to Server 21 Expert Nominations