Nella2118

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:54 am

Re: Server 21 Expert Nominations Discussion

I nominat dr@gonlord
<<

Dr@gonLord

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:00 am

Ive noticed this has already been asked but it has been left unanswered but how amny experts are going to be picked and when? I ve been asking around and no one seems to know.
D R @ G O N L O R D
SERVER 21 RANK 2
LEADER OF BESTOFS10 RANKED 2ND

Always write angry letters to your enemies. Never mail them.
James Fallows
<<

Renegadze

Beginner

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:46 pm

Back to an earlier question about if it is allowed to get alliance to just vote for you......

IMO it should be against the rules to send an alliance message to ask, if your alliance colleagues decide you are worthy of a vote off their own back, that's a fair call.

It shouldn't be down to a popularity contest at the end of the day....not saying Reaper48 isn't helpful.

People wanting to be an "expert"

1) Should not be flooding the board with requests for their alliance, yes they can advertise, but there have been a couple of cases where it has been every other post.

2) Should not be helping people on the basis of getting a referral...A good example is Viper on server 21...not once have I seen them ask for referrals or advertising alliances :D
<<

Ballaz23

Marquis

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:01 pm

dragon i would say probably 1 week before you get an expert although you may get a past expert to come within the day:)

now renegadez asking your alliance is against the rules and as tracy said.. reaper asked for votes which results in no expert title!
I'm in Server 23, im very active and always busy helping players. Feel free to give me a holla!
Help me out here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6538
If you ever Have questions email me at Ballaz_haypi@live.com
or Forum PM me
<<

Renegadze

Beginner

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Ballaz23 wrote:dragon i would say probably 1 week before you get an expert although you may get a past expert to come within the day:)

now renegadez asking your alliance is against the rules and as tracy said.. reaper asked for votes which results in no expert title!

Think I was agreeing with the not asking alliance :?

I was merely pointing out there have been other actions that IMO would not befit an "expert"
<<

Ballaz23

Marquis

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:45 pm

DO NOT WORRY;) haypi support who chooses experts can see all of the chats so they can see whether or not the person is asking for votes>.>
I'm in Server 23, im very active and always busy helping players. Feel free to give me a holla!
Help me out here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6538
If you ever Have questions email me at Ballaz_haypi@live.com
or Forum PM me
<<

devryan13

Conqueror

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:25 pm

Support doesn't use nominations as their method for final selection of experts. And whoever said they should choose from a group of people who want to be experts... Many who want experts may not be the best candidates...
<<

Pandp

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:13 pm

i would have to say JBrownXX he is always active helpful and does the best he can having him as a expert would help out and decreas problem hope others agree
<<

Renegadze

Beginner

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:50 pm

Regardless on who gets the post(s)....can we get some experts on Server21 a.s.a.p?

Viper does a great job when he gets on, but to those of us that use the world chat there..a LOT...we have to put up with the spamming\abuse\swearing far too often.

When we're actually trying to help new people out, normally the info just gets missed as the flooding writes it of the page!!
<<

Dr@gonLord

Post Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:49 pm

I agree with rene its getting ridiculous with all the spamming.... And the only thing which we can do is threaten to wipe them which doesn't work because they're on the other side of the map from us and they know we won't bother.
D R @ G O N L O R D
SERVER 21 RANK 2
LEADER OF BESTOFS10 RANKED 2ND

Always write angry letters to your enemies. Never mail them.
James Fallows
PreviousNext

Return to Server 21 Expert Nominations