Moderator: Shadetale

<<

dbz438

Marquis

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Re: Server 19 Expert Nominations

Lol I pick me because Im bored
Need Help?
Want help but dont want to disclose your email?
http://www.youtube.com/dbz438

Prefer E-mail?:
dbz438@yahoo.com
<<

Zate

Marquis

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:12 pm

Hello,

I would like to nominate a user who is very helpful, provide useful information and share valuable knowledge with alliance members:
GAU-8-D3TH
<<

Shrad1cald

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:04 pm

I would also like to nominate FU2... Very helpful. Good team leader as well.

Jojo9 wrote::D Greetings

i must agree with everyone **___ FU2____** should be an expert he is very helpful and is always online helping.
form what i gather is that he is very educated and knowing on the game he has been playing for long time
<<

Godsace

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Please nominate FU2 as an expert he is vice leader of my alliance and is constantly helping me and others in the alliance. He is always giving great advice and he is one of the reasons we are ranked so high!!!!

Also nominate Zec who is another vice leader he was the first to help me out in the game and continues to do so
<<

Gameguy

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:09 pm

I would like to nominate Fu2, Zec, and Godsace. They're extremely nice and are very helpful.
<<

arthur1472

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:28 pm

I have a nomination for Fu2 and Zec because i was new and i have learned them and they help me every time when i have a queation so they are really helpfull so i vote for them
<<

JuliusC

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:36 pm

I would like to nominate GAU-8-D3TH as expert. He has neen extremely helpful to me and all others who have questions. I don't know where I would be without him. I believe he would be the beat choice for expert.
<<

tenika

Post Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:34 pm

I would like to nominate GAU-8-D3TH for the server 19 expert nomination. He is not only smart and skilled at the game is is also kind and helpfull with anything u might need. I have been in his rank 2 alliance and he ran it very well and efficiently. When I started this game less than a week ago he was the first person to help me out if I remember correctly. He does very nice kind things for everyone on server 19 and is always asking if anyone needs help. And if anyone ever says a bad word or spans he tells them why they should and that it is againest the rules. If it wasn't for GAU-8-D3TH my personal gaming experince would not be nearly as pleasurable. So if anyone deserves to be expert for the new servers coming out choose GAU-8-D3TH he really deserves it! He is a great leader who is helpfull to everyone, kind, skillfully and knows the game haypi kingdom very well! Thank you for ur time. -tenika
<<

KingJesus

Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:56 am

I want to nominate "GAU-8-D3TH". He is doing a good job helping people, including me, everytime I see him on hes helping another person.
<<

Onyxshard

Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:24 am

i would like to nominate GAU-8-D3th he is a person that keeps the game fun. Never complains and always takes the time to help me or anyone else who needs it. He is a considerate person. And has done his best to help me whenever possible. I would really like to see him be rewarded for his dedication, Kindness, and guidance in a game that was confusing at fort but soon became easier thanks to his guidance and good character and easygoing personality. He represent Haypi regulations 20 time over. I highly recommend him. If I have left anything out I am supposed to enter to nominate someone I'm sorry. I hope this is a complete nomination form. Again he is an honest and deserving guy. Please consider awarding him with exepert status.

A dedicated player,
Onyxshard
PreviousNext

Return to Server 19 Expert Nominations