FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 19 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:47 am

Server 19 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
<<

Lexam93

Post Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:17 am

Re: Server 19 Expert Nominations Discussion

Hi,
With out trying to sound demanding I would like to request that a new expert be placed into power. The two that are in power at the moment, both gau and godof are good experts but are usually on at the same time leaving a large gap in the periods in which they can monitor leaving - I won't name bash- but a certain alliance a large time gap to harass and abuse other members,
Thanks,
Lexam93. Server19
Lexam Server 11
Lexam1 server 26
Lexam93 - leader of Badcompany top 5 alliance server 19
<<

XeoNZyRo

Post Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:14 pm

i agree with Lexam93 he should be the expert

the other guys are to agressive
<<

Aquaknight

Post Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:42 pm

I nominate Lexam93. He has been really help to me. I have seen him on chat and he has been polite and has encouraged others to play nice in the chat-room. He would be a really good expert. :!:
<<

Niz18

Post Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:33 am

Go lex! Lex Lex Lex Lexam93 should be the expert or else no good will come. VOTE FOR Lexam93!
<<

htd42

Post Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:00 pm

Lexam93 wrote:Hi,
With out trying to sound demanding I would like to request that a new expert be placed into power. The two that are in power at the moment, both gau and godof are good experts but are usually on at the same time leaving a large gap in the periods in which they can monitor leaving - I won't name bash- but a certain alliance a large time gap to harass and abuse other members,
Thanks,
Lexam93. Server19

I agree, at least one additional expert / moderator should support gau-8-d3th and godof_war7 due to the large time gap which is currently unmonitored. I've witnessed a lot of conversations on world chat in which several rules of the code of conduct have been violated multiple times, including but not limited to obscene, harassing, hateful, sexually explicit, racially and ethically objectionable statements and even genocide and holocaust "jokes".

Lexam93 would be a good candidate because he is polite, helpful and, which is very important, usually online when the current experts are not. Therefore, I support his nomination.

Regards,
htd42
<<

Zate

Marquis

Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:03 pm

I have to agree. I'm in GAU-8-D3TH's alliance, but honestly, he's seldon online.
Godof_war7 too. A lot of players don't watch their language because they know that the experts are never on. High level player should be helpful and educated in the World Chat, but a lot of them are the opposite.
So, please, nominate at least another expert.
If you want I have some screenshots of what's happening in the World Chat.
Regards,
Zate
EDIT: GAU-8-D3TH is being active again. Maybe he was busy for Christmas.

Return to Server 19 Expert Nominations