Server 17 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:42 am

Server 17 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

RowenaRose

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:51 pm

Re: Server 17 Expert Nominations

Can we nominate ourselves? Because I would like to. Ask anyone in Aphrodite Alliance, i'm enthusiastic, friendly and helpful.
Please consider me?
<<

Jesusaddic

Baron

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:17 pm

asking for votes is frowned upon >.>
The mind is like a parachute it only functions when open

Having a smoking section in a resteraunt is the same as having a peeing section in a pool.
<<

ChrisBird

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:43 pm

My alliance leader in Spartans 88 is Bubbles.
He sends me plenty of mail to offer help and give
useful tips...
<<

Jesusaddic

Baron

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:51 pm

News flash: jus cuz your leader helps doesnt make him an expert only a good leader
The mind is like a parachute it only functions when open

Having a smoking section in a resteraunt is the same as having a peeing section in a pool.
<<

Dicky1888

Post Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:04 pm

D icky1888 here from Spartan 88 wud jus like to nominate Holystar this guy has everything an expert requires.He is always helping people he can back up wot he says,he has even gon as far as given me sum *expert* advice that helped him achieve his impressive level and prestige,he did not hav to do this as these are aces up the sleep.Holystar is definately selfless he's a genuine person and great to talk to and approachable,expert material.He has Alot to offer so take this nomination into serious consideration,I've kind of gon overkill here but it's fully justified!get this guy expert status asap!Finally he is on 2 servers and successful on both,this guy knows his stuf,Gud look Holystar keep it up D icky1888 Leader Spartan88
$ D I C K Y $
<<

Elaxia

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:00 am

I would like to nominate Holy_one as an expert in Server 17. When I first began playing this game a few days ago, Holy_one was the only one who would willing help me without asking to be referred or to join his alliance. One of the first places I went to when I joined this game was the world chat room. I remember being absolutely confused as people bombarded each other with advertisements of their alliances. It is really amazing to know that some people help others not for their own gain but for the sake of doing what should be a given. Holy_one also helps numerous other "newbies," and he gives them a lot of useful tips. Also, his passion for this game is inspiring. I have never known someone who would play a game so often. Every time I go on, he is always there to help. Holy_one never asks for anything more than having people to chat with in the alliance chat room.
All I see in the world chat room is "*advice advice*...refer me!" or "*advice*...join ___ alliance!" It is truly refreshing to meet someone who does not let "competition get to his head" but instead is someone who is overly passionate about Haypi Kingdom and willing to give up time for someone in need. I nominate Holy_one for Server 17 Expert.
<<

Jsneave

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:10 am

I would like to nominate sharpey69 he has helped out my s17 brother alot he knows what he's doing and is always on world chat asking people not to spam referrals and is constantly helping his alliance and even those not in his alliance sharpey69 for expert on s17

:D
<<

Krazyy

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:34 am

What's An expert? is it someone who knows all the ins and out of the game, someone who is kind courteous,and respectful of other players,and willing to take the extra time and put in the extra effort to help players learn the game,while having the ability to keep nuicance players in check in a desirable fashion?..... If so then I nominate sharpey69
<<

OGDritz

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:59 am

I would like to nominate sharpey69. If he helps the other players like he has helped me then he would perfect for this position.
Next

Return to Server 17 Expert Nominations