FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

What has haypi done? :)

<<

Ripvamp

Beginner

Post Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:07 am

What has haypi done? :)

Has haypi ever listened to any of our suggestions? To my knowledge they haven't but I only play once every blue moon now and even then I wouldn't call it 'playing' so I can't say they have definitely not listened.

I'm just intrigued if they have actually followed any of our suggestions or just pretended, to make us keep playing as they give us the false impression that they are actually going to change the game, to which we astonishingly believe (or trick out selves into believing) that they will listen and will change. I must give credit where credit is due though cause I thought this was pretty clever.

Don't get me wrong, I hope haypi does make changes and makes the game fun again, but lets be honest, it's not gunna happen, the game is slowly letting itself wind itself down so that it can stop. So instead of complaining, I would like to thank haypi for creating haypi kingdom, it was a fantastic app and has helped me meet some amazing people from all over the world, it's the only game i have always enjoyed playing and actually looked forward to logging on to and spent hours upon end till late in the night playing and never regretted it when I had to get up early in the morning to go to school still half asleep from minimal sleep.

So thank you haypi, I appreciate this game and don't regret a single minute I have played, you have been a big part of my life for the past couple of years and have loved it.... I cannot empathise how grateful I am to you ( even if you change the alliance ranking system for the mines) I don't care how sad this all sounds, I thought haypi deserved some positive ness from all the negativeness written about it, I know they made some mistakes, I would rather have some mistakes than never have had this game at all.

Thank you
Ripvamp -s124 (Active ish)
Ripvamp2 s81 (Inactive)
~reaper~ s88 (Inactive)
-_reaper_- s92 (Inactive)
/-reaper-\ s96 (Active)
\-reaper-/ s99 (Inactive)
<-reaper-> s600 (Active)

So what if you don't like me, my mum says I'm a special little boy :P
<<

Yodac

Warlord

Post Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:48 pm

Re: What has haypi done? :)

Please know that for the most part i concur with you, however what follows is mostly a lot of ill sarcasm.

Ripvamp wrote:...or just pretended, to make us keep playing as they give us the false impression that they are actually going to change the game, to which we astonishingly believe (or trick out selves into believing) that they will listen and will change...

"Trick our selves into believing"? "just pretended"? "give us false impression"?
Wait, so... this wasn't obvious to you?
I'm just wandering because when it comes to "pretending" and giving "false impression" they really didnt do any of that. They were fairly open about not listening to us, and pretty honest about not really wanting to USE the suggestions. They kind of made it obvious they wanted a place where we could vent out suggestions for them, but that they didnt really want to make the changes we suggested. And even if they weren't fairly clear about that, were you really "tricked" into "believing"? If you were, does that mean that you came back over and over again to the suggestions page, posting suggestion after suggestion expecting them to actually use it? They are a game making enterprise, with no time to listen to people hiding behind false identities (usernames) when they are busy building other games that will draw thousands of players, ever-searching for the next quickest dollar to be made. Obviously once they became an enterprise they were too good for us.

I do apologize for the large amount of sarcasm i have just induced. Aside from those blips that i took out of your context, i quite generally concur with you. It was a fun game. But the keyword is "WAS". Its time to move on to bigger, and better things. Haypi prides itself in "Superior Games" (see logo at top of page) but their games are (and never were) more than adequate for what they were. At the time i was very impressed, but looking back i can see that it was a moderate game that has now out lived its time.
So yes, i join your thanks to haypi: Thank you Haypi =)
But i also know when its time.
http://www.yodac.net

Yodac wrote:People would be more interested in life, if life gave more interest in them

FOR SUPPORT: Ask me a Q.

Vayneglory wrote: Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it
<<

Ripvamp

Beginner

Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:34 am

Thanks Yodak, I mean you must be incredibly clever to type such a sarcastic post, I hope your proud of yourself.

I like how you took a snip it out of what I wrote and then wrote a substantial paragraph (compared to the snippet you took) and twisted it to act clever and belittle me, because that's what we need on this game. Now if you re read what I typed, I asked a question and made a statement that was what in my opinion, i believed. Also I don't feel like haypi tricked me, I wrote that as a stab at people who keep complaining that haypi dont listen and nor should they, the whole overall post was about how thankful I was of haypi and that people should stop complaining, its a business, its run its course, now its finished. But I admitted that the odds of me being right wasn't much as I don't play much, so the question I gave, that you may think was sarcastic was a genuine question, that has haypi listened or just ignored, which I'm guessing your post, they have ignored.

Maybe I wasn't as clear as I should have been, to which I'm sorry and next time I will be more clear.
Ripvamp -s124 (Active ish)
Ripvamp2 s81 (Inactive)
~reaper~ s88 (Inactive)
-_reaper_- s92 (Inactive)
/-reaper-\ s96 (Active)
\-reaper-/ s99 (Inactive)
<-reaper-> s600 (Active)

So what if you don't like me, my mum says I'm a special little boy :P
<<

Yodac

Warlord

Post Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:58 am

No, no. You are very clear. And as i said, most of what you said i agree with. And yes, i did in fact notice that, the snippet i took from your original post, was not really your thoughts relative to yourself. However, you are also right when many people do think such things themselves. So, i suppose in a way that post does serve as a testimate to what is said in it. But in no way was I "belittling" you. I wont apologize for what i wrote, as it did no harm to anyone, and you even seem to agree with a large chunk of what i wrote. But at the end of the day... Thank you for calling me clever. Even if it was sarcasm.
http://www.yodac.net

Yodac wrote:People would be more interested in life, if life gave more interest in them

FOR SUPPORT: Ask me a Q.

Vayneglory wrote: Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it

Return to General Discussion