FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

People

<<

Killahoy

Baron

Post Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:32 am

People

People keep asking me how to hunt and I keep telling them the answers and stuff (helping). But I want to know that if you can trade prestige? Can you do that? If so please tell me and I could help further with my fellow friends and alliance members.
"It doesn't matter about the size of the dog in the fight, it matters about the size of the fight in the dog." - - by Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britian - During Wold War II
<<

Andr3w

Baron

Post Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:34 am

Re: People

There is no official way to"trade prestige", but what you can do is let someone else kill your infantry at no loss for them and that gives them prestige.
ImageImage
See No Evil
Say No Evil
Hear No Evil
<<

Gabe12

Veteran

Post Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:12 am

There will never be a way besides that... Seems pointless.
"Never give up"

oh, this times are hard, there making us crazy, don't give up on me baby.

http://www.haypi.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 783#p83783 Check it out and give me feedback.
<<

Killahoy

Baron

Post Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:31 pm

Lol ya
"It doesn't matter about the size of the dog in the fight, it matters about the size of the fight in the dog." - - by Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britian - During Wold War II
<<

GoldenRico

Elite

Post Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:10 pm

There are ways to trade prestige player to player. This term is commonly referred to when one player feeds another prestige to help power level them up. Its a legal tactic but frowned upon by vets and elites. If you have to resort to that way to level your general up you are undermining the hard work effort of the game itself
Global Forum Moderator
Server03 BadBoy

Brah..... Why you mad?

Fear the Power of the Collar Mute
*Pops Collar*
<<

Killahoy

Baron

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:49 am

Well yeah people keep saying in wold chat that they would sell an account or they need help getting prestige like trading troops and like you you would send some troops over to help them but I normally like to help people that I have like a gem or somthing.
<<

Gabe12

Veteran

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:06 am

Trading/selling accounts is against the rules, take ss of it and send to kingdomsupport@haypi.com

Some higher up sell treasures for p, or some people that want items sell prestige for treasures.
"Never give up"

http://www.haypi.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 783#p83783 Check it out and give me feedback.
<<

Killahoy

Baron

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:59 pm

Why would that be against the rules? They maybe don't want the account anymore or don't want to play, tired if this game, people keep attacking, or making enemies.
<<

Gabe12

Veteran

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:00 pm

You can give it to someone, not trade.
"Never give up"

<<

Killahoy

Baron

Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:25 pm

Oh well that was what I was talking about.

Return to General Discussion