FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

A final farewell and suggestion

<<

Zillyn

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:35 am

A final farewell and suggestion

Hey everyone, After playing this game for 5 years or so now it saddens me to say it is time to finally say goodbye to this game for good. Over the last 5 years I have met some pretty amazing people, and some not so amazing. It has not only kept me busy over the years, it has been the place I think many of us would go to just to get away from whatever was going on in our lifes at the time. We've all had good times, and not so good of times while playing this game. Overall it used to be a great game, a popular and addictive game. It had a lot of potential, it is quite sad it had to go downhill. Now not even support cares what happens to this game. Instead of making a new haypi kingdom (@haypikingdomreturnoftheking) they should have just fixed their first game, instead they drove all of their fans and people who played their game (paying customers, people who have spent thousands on this game) away. This to many of us wasn't only a game, it was a place to make friends, meet people from all over the world, fall in love, get married, and strategize with people in and out of your alliance. For a long time to me the game didn't matter, it was fun but I was mostly playing for the amazing people I had met on this game. I was in it for the chat. I'm sad to say that 95% of those people who kept me in this game were turned away from playing long ago. I miss you skybreker, brittany, gewmbah, retinal95, superbee95, killerbee, megge, and so many more. I wish you all the best wherever life takes you, and i'm very happy I got to meet each and everyone of you, even if we never got along and I never get to talk to any of you again. You haypi have given me strength, you got me through a lot over the years. Good bye and farewell old friend. <3

P.S. To you support if any of you still care you should consider fixing your game, for the original haypi kingdom is where your money is at not making new dumb games no one cares about. Just a thought.

-Jenna*, Sakira, Sakira., Saki~, Sakibommbb, Zillyn, and many more. :*
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:47 am

Re: A final farewell and suggestion

Even though I'm not a Haypi Kingdom player, I'm sorry to see you go. Writing such a farewell letter about a game shows just how much you cared for the game and the people that played it.

I wish I were able to help you and your fellow Haypi Kingdom players, but sadly, there's nothing I can do :(.

Best,
Koen
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

.mm.

Baron

Post Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:23 am

Dear Zillyn
We are sorry, dishearten, frustrated to know there is no other friend left to say goodbye to you. i think all our friends went in Clash in Clan. but we always miss Haypi Kingdom. I played other MMORPG games. All are designed based on HK. I am playing Haypi kingdom since 2012. Today is 2016. Meanwhile, i played other Haypi games. but all are less exciting than HK. Hopefully Haypi team will realize it. and there realization will come too late.
Mohsin
.mm. s608 active
Mohsin81 s133 inactive
<<

.mm.

Baron

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:59 am

hi Dear

i am very sorry to say goodbye to hk :cry: . the most exciting part of HK is commanding troops the both personal and alliance. i am grateful to Haypi team to present us such a nice game. Hopefully the friend who still stay in HK will enjoy the game.
Mohsin
.mm. s608 active
Mohsin81 s133 inactive
<<

.Penguin.

Post Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:02 pm

This truly used to be my most favorite game and it pains me to see what it has become..

I understand no game really lasts forever, especially a mobile game like Haypi Kingdom and I also understand you want to work on new games that will earn you more money.. What I don't understand why you ignore this game. People still want throw money at it but can you blame them for not doing so with the many glitches and hacking and whatever else? It's not as if people are asking for some new element to be added to the gameplay. They just want the endless problems that is Haypi Kingdom fixed. Is that really too much to ask for? I don't think so.. Is it beyond the capabilities of whoever would be involved in these fixes? Seems that way.

Even if you have no intentions on fixing it, the very least you can do is merge the final few servers. I've seen people ask when that will happen countless times, some have even asked support when they will merge with the reply basically being "the servers are still too active". I'm willing to bet that at least half of the "activity" you speak of is because of people using alts.. At this point I'm beginning to think the reason you don't merge them is because there are only three rather than the normal four that are merged together. I'm sure if they merged people would still be willing to buy some coins.

As a company, one of your goals is to make money. To make money you need something people are interested in. Yes you can make a new game such as Return Of The King but what is the point if you just screw it up to the point where no one wants to play? Not to mention you don't even have it for Android devices yet. Is that even a plan?

We get it. You want to make money. But you fail to see the opportunities in front of you. Instead of making a new game just to screw up in the end, focus on the ones you already have. Like I said before, I understand no game lasts forever but why not take advantage of it while you can? Haypi Kingdom, Haypi Dragon etc. all have people who want to play them but can't for whatever reason.

I myself have never put any money towards any of your games and I feel insulted by the many problems they have. I can only imagine how people that have put hundreds or even thousands of dollars feel. I hope something is done.. Will these games ever relive their glory days? Most likely not.
But can can they be in a better spot than they are now? Yes with out a doubt..
~

Return to General Discussion