FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Help me Support, you're my only hope! I've lost my password!

<<

ForAragorn

Post Sun May 18, 2014 8:54 pm

Help me Support, you're my only hope! I've lost my password!

Hello,

Unfortunately I don't know where else to come with this issue but the General Discussion of the forums.

I've lost my password. Yep, I did it. And not only this, but I don't know what email I used to make the account with either. So anyone says anything, no, I can't just get it sent to me.

After my ~6 month break from Haypi, I lost my password. However, as I did not delete the app, I still had my account open on it, and was thus able to log in. I have emailed support and sent messages in-game and on the forums to no avail.

My name is For_Gondor. I am on s135, previously of s606. I was once Corruptor1 on s120/whatever it is now, but now I can't log into that account either, because I can't log out of my For_Gondor account without losing it. I just want to know my password. Or the email. But most likely just the password, because I've gone through all my emails that I can remember(there's been a lot) and if I can't remember it now, there's no way I'll be able to remember the password to the email address.

If anyone from support can send me my password/reset it for me, please message me on the forums on this account or Corruptor1.

Thank you kindly to all who can help me in my plight to visit other servers again.

-For_Gondor

EDIT: No one has even posted in General Discussion, nor messaged me. Where is support? Will no one help me?
<<

TradeWindW

Beginner

Post Wed May 21, 2014 5:47 am

Re: Help me Support, you're my only hope! I've lost my password!

Just wondering... How could you log in to forum then? And second...how are u going to prove thats your account? In my own believe, email arent that easy to forget due that we kind of use them daily.
TradeWindW (Expert s608)/ TradeWindE s607
<<

R00FI3SS

Beginner

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:17 am

Because there's a section saying sign me in automatically when you log into forum
If he's in the game/forum
Very high possibility it's his acc if he
Don't know password he wouldn't have been able to sign in

Iv made acc with not my email just cos I was being lazy
I don't use my email more than once a month and I'm
Always signed in never signs out....

Use your brain before commenting without thinking possibilities
<<

Koenaj

Elite

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:58 am

Hey ForAragorn,

This isn't my usual Forum to be posting on, but seeing how the Forum is slowly dying out, I tend to wander off to other games ;)!

Anyhow, regarding your problem, I think it would be the fastest to simply mail the support rather than send them a ticket in-game.
You can contact the Haypi Kingdom Support via this e-mail address : kingdomsupport@haypi.com

Hope your issue gets solved soon!

Koen
Finally back on track and ready to help you guys :D!

Have a question? Feel free to ask me!

<<

support2

Elite

Post Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:00 am

Hi ForAragorn,
Sorry for the late reply, can you send a letter to kingdomsupport@haypi.com? Support will deal with it for you ASAP. Thanks.

Return to General Discussion