FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Account got hacked after server crashed

<<

EPJ

Post Wed May 21, 2014 6:39 pm

Account got hacked after server crashed

My account is EPJ on server 134
After server was down some of the support options are not available, after a week the server was down my account got hacked.
I can't change or retrieve my password for two reason 1. service support unavailable and 2. this is one of my old account and i do not remember my email i used because i have changed it many times.
I have contacted to support (OnTheRock) and they have not replied to me. The hacker sold my treasure and equipment, emptied my coins and my money killed all my troops and let other users to attack me. i tried to go in to war refusal but the hacker canceled it. on top of that the hacker kicked everyone in my alliance got ride of the money and used up all coins. I have multiple user can confirm that it was not me on account. Support hadn't done anything to fix or reply, I don't even know if they replied because the hacker may delete my in game mails.

Before my account got high-jacked i had
All equipment lvl 20
1033 coins
11 million money
90k cavalry and 100k archers
If anyone please help me my email is timur5013@gmail.com
I have put in so much into this account please admins experts help me fix this issue
my eamil is timur5013@gmail.com
<<

TradeWindW

Beginner

Post Thu May 22, 2014 2:52 am

Re: Account got hacked after server crashed

If you remember your original email (fist email u used) will be easier to get it back. Pls dont post your personal information on forum due that people may used it for not proper things. Contact support by email for faster and more detail of how u can get ur acc back.
Kingdomsupport@haypi.com
TradeWindW (Expert s608)/ TradeWindE s607
<<

EPJ

Post Thu May 22, 2014 3:19 am

I have sent them mail but they never replied it's passed like a week
<<

TradeWindW

Beginner

Post Fri May 23, 2014 3:39 am

I am sorry for there delay. Pls try again, remember they have so many mails to reply, and they might have skip your for accident. Although it shouldnt happen, it does.
TradeWindW (Expert s608)/ TradeWindE s607
<<

EPJ

Post Fri May 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Today support helped me to change my password, but i would like to get my coins, equipment, in-game money, troops back.i Hope its possible because i spend a lot of coins and time on this account.

I am hopping they will return that items back

Thank you support. :P

Return to General Discussion