FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

What is the future of Haypi Kingdom?

<<

.mm.

Baron

Post Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:08 am

What is the future of Haypi Kingdom?

Haypi Kingdom, the massive online game, is the most popular game of Haypi. Recently Haypi team are busy with Haypi Kingdom: The Return of the King, a iOS base game. Moreover, there is no PVP arranged by them for the last 5 or 6 months. beside this no new server is opened for a long time. We also find that the haypi team response slowly whatever we write on HK forum. Generally few questions arise. What is the future of the Haypi Kingdom? Does Haypi team want to kill HK? does the return of the king able to get the popularity as HK already has?
from my point of view it is more easy to improve a old establish game than make a new game establish. the rest is Haypi team consideration.
Mohsin
.mm. s608 active
Mohsin81 s133 inactive
<<

Legit333

Marquis

Post Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:07 am

Re: What is the future of Haypi Kingdom?

There will always be a need for maintenance and I would suggest that we wait a little while longer with patience for another pvp and other great Haypi Kingdom updates.

<<

Galika

Post Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:42 pm

Lol The future is grim they do not care about Haypi Kingdom.
The game has been broken for months they cannot be bothered to support or fix game, frankly they are pretty hopeless and have abandoned game but will still happily take your money ;-)

I would advise anyone who uses an Apple Device/iTunes to get refunds for money they have spent citing "Broken/badly performing game with limited to no support" Google/Play Store will give you nothing back but Apple will.
<<

.mm.

Baron

Post Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:01 am

Galika wrote:Lol The future is grim they do not care about Haypi Kingdom.
The game has been broken for months they cannot be bothered to support or fix game, frankly they are pretty hopeless and have abandoned game but will still happily take your money ;-)

I would advise anyone who uses an Apple Device/iTunes to get refunds for money they have spent citing "Broken/badly performing game with limited to no support" Google/Play Store will give you nothing back but Apple will.

Yes. I advise google player to buy coins carefully. :shock:
Mohsin
.mm. s608 active
Mohsin81 s133 inactive

Return to General Discussion