FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Troop Return Due To New Year Lag

<<

jordanjd

Beginner

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:49 pm

Troop Return Due To New Year Lag

Support.
A lot of my friends, and my server. Lost troops during the severe lag. The lag was during the chinese new year break that you took. I dont know what caused it. But it was your fault. Yes you fixed the lag. But the lag should have never been a problem. For this reason there should be a return of all troops. Which is only reasonable. Failing this... i believe we should have a coin replacement for any troops lost in the specific time of the lag. Its your choice... but we cannot be dealt this sort of service. Especially the ones who pay real momey for coins.

Please. Please consider.
<<

Kraziman09

Post Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: Troop Return Due To New Year Lag

That's right, we have lost a lot of resources just to get where we want to be and what do we get... screwed by this lag then have to start over. It's like we are getting the middle finger from you guys. Quit this none sense or else you will loose business. Please us our money back for our loses or we should get credit back into our account. Thx!
<<

Zonder

Post Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:29 am

I definitely agree!
<<

.mm.

Baron

Post Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:23 am

According to me support should return at least alliance troops. because it is not a lose of single player, it is a lose of a team. and big alliance troops lose means more than 1000 coins lose. e.g. BL, an alliance of server 608, lost 260k archer and 120k cats during Chinese new year. and to make that troops they expend 50x5+50x12=850 coins. to make same troops they again need 850 coins. the problems are
1. they lost a good number of Donner, that means they lost friends
2. the next 850 coins are not easy to get,
3. tough to get resource to build troops rapid.
4. they expense a lot of haypi money to get resource for rapid build
5. go back foot in pp.
6. high risk of new entry to contaminate the alliance by spy.

that's why i say coin compensation is not the bright solution. you should provide coins not individual player, but you can compensate by adding coins in each alliance. form my point of view that is far more better. either you give back our troops or you should add 1000 coins in our alliance.

i hope haypi kingdom support will understand it better.
Mohsin
.mm. s608 active
Mohsin81 s133 inactive

Return to General Discussion