FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

BROKEN GAME

<<

WorknBoy

Post Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:18 pm

BROKEN GAME

Haypi Co/Support,

Why is this game continuing to go downhill? You may not have noticed but your customer base that is paying YOUR salaries is not happy. Go ask 100 Haypi Kingdom players if any of them have had a satisfying experience over the past few months (or year even) and all 100 will say no. This is getting beyond ridiculous and we deserve better.

Server 134 has been frustratingly inconsistent lately with regards to being able to log in. Armies that players have spent real world money on are dying because they cannot get in the system to feed their troops. Few are compensated. Support is extremely inconsistent and often never responds. I'm a high ranked player who has experienced every issue imaginable during my tenure on this game. I would estimate that only about 20% of my support tickets have even received a response and probably only half of those have ended in an acceptable outcome.

Right now, server 134 has been down for over 12 hours. It wouldn't be a big deal if someone from support would at least give us the courtesy of saying "Hey everyone we are sorry for the inconvenience but we promise we are working hard to resolve the technical issues. We expect a resolution by XXX time on XXX date." Instead we get a canned message that states I should check my network connection. Well I check it alright and I can log into your competitor's game just fine.

You need to overhaul your game and your support staff or soon you will have no customers left.

-WorknBoy (server 134 -pp rank #45)
Last edited by WorknBoy on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Matuzak

Post Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:32 pm

Re: BROKEN GAME

Yeah what worknboy said! You guys bored my whole alliance with your second class support and reaccuring issues! That must be like -25k$ a year lol enjoy the pay cuts, but also support, i need help with my crucible essay, will you guys help me out?
<<

KingThorin

Post Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:37 pm

So true, over my years of playing I've been hacked kicked lied to by support never get any help but sure coc and how looking really good right now how bout we spend money on companies and games that actually help and interact with the players.haypi sort your **** out your gonna be bankrupt if ya all carry on like this wasted 3 years of my life. And you lot can barely speak English.
Kingthorin-
Last edited by KingThorin on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Matuzak

Post Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:39 pm

Yeah clash of clans is soooo much better, haypi they have working servers :o thats like 21st century technology to haypi
<<

cherrypker

Post Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:15 pm

You are losing players HK, if this turns out to be the same as what happened on 133 you may find a bunch more people leaving.
<<

AwwwwHerro

Post Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:52 am

HAYPI SUPPORT SUCKS @SS. still nothing, havent posted anything in 15 hours

Return to General Discussion