FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Delayed Server Merge (S125, 126, 127, 128)

<<

Sharknrg

Post Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:05 pm

Re: Delayed Server Merge (S125, 126, 127, 128)

Okay...so the merge happened. I didnt get my 30 coins per city. Now we get 50 coins per city for problems with merge issues....the big question is....Where are we going to get the 210 coins I deserve for my 7 cities? Other players got their 30 coins per and I know others did not?

How is it fair to start a new server where everyone is on a relative uneven playing field? I suggest WR be reinstated until support is certain this can proceed.

Simply wishing us the best does not mean good customer service. Show us that you care by fixing the problems and doing the right thing while keeping EVERYONE informed. This means if you change or add something to the system or if there are major problems, send a nice letter out to let people know "HOW" you are fixing and addressing their concerns. This is customer service 101.

PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING AND STOP FRUSTRATING YOUR USER BASE WHICH PAYS YOUR BILLS. THE MORE YOU IGNORE US THE MORE PEOPLE QUIT AND YOU LOSE MONEY.

Thank you for your time and I hope you can make the right choice. You have a whole server and tons of money riding on it.
<<

Yodac

Warlord

Post Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:49 pm

I think they should have stopped merging servers a year ago. It really is just a terrible attempt to keep players active. (mostly so they keep buying coins)
http://www.yodac.net

Yodac wrote:People would be more interested in life, if life gave more interest in them

FOR SUPPORT: Ask me a Q.

Vayneglory wrote: Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it
<<

W.O.T

Post Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:45 pm

support2 wrote:Dear Players,

Servers 125, 126, 127, and 128 are much older than new servers and therefore have multiple times the amount of data of normal servers. This merge will take much longer than expected.

We apologize for the delay. We will try our best to handle the situation and to reduce possible starvation risks for your troops.

Sincerely,
Haypi Kingdom Team
Previous

Return to General Discussion