FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

login issue again

<<

lelouchvil

Post Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:03 pm

login issue again

Okay, there was a problem just a bit ago, now there's another one.

When I try to log on, there is the server not found error or network connection failure, I know my internet is fine, as I'm writing this now from my phone. Am I the only one?

If not, plz fix fast

EDIT:
plz tell me if it still works for you, i need to know if i'm the only one.

EDIT2:
No one is replying, neither is anyone else reporting any problems, could some1 just post if they are also experiencing this?, and at support, instead of replying AFTER the problem has been solved, it would be much more appreciated it you told us what the problem is and what progress your making.
<<

lelouchvil

Post Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:02 am

Re: login issue again

9 hours ago I posted this, it's been fixed now, but with all troops starved, no WH fill, no nothing.
Now support will come and say problem fixed, we didn't get any updates on what was happening, why it was happening or anything like that, we really deserve at least some compensation, all my hunts were cancelled, my planned attack, my possible builds, my oasis weren't able to be handled, I ain't getting any of this back!

EDIT:
Ladies and gentlemen, it's messed up again, worked for half an hour -_-
<<

support9

Elite

Post Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:07 am

Hi there,

We're sorry for any inconvenience caused due to the server issue. We fixed it around 02:34:00 GMT today.

If you've encountered troop losses during the period, please feel free to contact us at kingdomsupport@haypi.com.

We'll get back to you with solution as soon as possible. Concerning the fact that the mailbox is flooded with inquiries at the moment, we would appreciate it a lot if you can refrain from sending the same inquiry repeatedly. Please be patient, we'll get back to you players in time order.

Thank you for your unwavering support and understanding.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

.mm.

Baron

Post Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:38 am

i give up to claim personal troops lose because of server down. because i can make them easily within a week. but alliance troops lose is huge and it is related to money. Bl of server 608 loose almost 500 coins for the last two server down. and finally now we are out of the mine. i already write to supportkingdom@haypi.com

hopefully you will back our alliance troops soon. for your kind information as our alliance troops were huge we starved 12 times from 14:31:02 of 2015-01-15 to 01:31:02 of 2015-01-16.
Mohsin
.mm. s608 active
Mohsin81 s133 inactive
<<

support9

Elite

Post Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:52 am

.mm. wrote:i give up to claim personal troops lose because of server down. because i can make them easily within a week. but alliance troops lose is huge and it is related to money. Bl of server 608 loose almost 500 coins for the last two server down. and finally now we are out of the mine. i already write to supportkingdom@haypi.com

hopefully you will back our alliance troops soon. for your kind information as our alliance troops were huge we starved 12 times from 14:31:02 of 2015-01-15 to 01:31:02 of 2015-01-16.

Hi .mm.,

Please send the inquiry to kingdomsupport@haypi.com. Our official CS email is kingdomsupport@haypi.com. If you sent to supportkingdom@haypi.com, the email might have been rejected, because that email address does not exist.

Thanks for the cooperation and support.

Best,
Angela
Haypi Team
<<

lelouchvil

Post Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:15 pm

What exactly happened and can we be sure that it wont happen again?

I find it very uncooperative that you only message AFTER it's been fixed, as if you're hesitant to admit theres a problem.

And will there be any announcement as to if we will be getting any compensation for this recurring issue?

Return to General Discussion