FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

For those who love Haypi...

<<

Corruptor1

Beginner

Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:33 pm

For those who love Haypi...

I would like to direct your attention to viewtopic.php?f=607&t=16101.

If you don't want to read the above topic, here's the gist of it: When the update comes out, ALL incoming and outgoing attacks will stack if you have another attack going, regardless of where it's coming from or going. This stacks your outgoing attacks, and any attacks made on you for 10 minutes later.

Stack EVERY attack, and what do you get? Redundant warps. Increased farming time. Increased oasis refresh time. Times that will make large armies impossible to feed. The market will only last so long before no one can afford to buy crop, and at only 20k crop per coin, what's the point?

Want to get a 900k army? Say goodbye to that aspiration. It will likely take you an hour to farm in all your cities, and halfway through said farming you'll have already starved in half your cities. Refreshing oases before bed? That'll take you well over an hour at level 17. Warping someone? Not if they're busy farming in city halfway across the map -- that attack will stack yours for 10 minutes. Enjoy.

No more large armies means no real warpers. No warpers means no coins bought. No coins bought means no money for Haypi. I've spent hundreds on HK. I know people who've spent thousands. We'll continue to spend, too, provided this game improves.

I hope you realize what this will do to our beloved game and I hope you will sign your name or write your concerns here. If you wish to continue playing as I do, then let's make it known. Will the Dev team listen? Probably not. But I'll be dammed if I allow myself to just sit back and let them ruin the game that introduced me to people who I count among my best friends. I hope you share the same views.

This is me ranting and raving. This is me promising to continue doing so until someone does something to fix this.

Yours truly,
Corruptor1
Server 120,
Dedicated HK'er

¡VIVA HAYPI KINGDOM! ¡VIVA HAYPI KINGDOM! ¡VIVA HAYPI KINGDOM!
s120: Corruptor1(Considering Quitting, Due to Update)

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16174

¡VIVA HAYPI KINGDOM!
¡VIVA HAYPI KINGDOM!
¡VIVA HAYPI KINGDOM!
<<

jewzaku

Baron

Post Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:13 am

Re: For those who love Haypi...

wow stupid idea support

do you do stupid things to test how long will stay here?

alliance mines now a 10 min wat bewteen all attacks now.....stupid idea your game sucks more and more every update
<<

Jigglyjugs

Beginner

Post Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:39 am

Im with Corr.
The one and only Jigglyjugs of server 120.
<<

Villan

Marquis

Post Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:21 am

agree it's already stung me twice.

PS sack whoever thought of it.
<<

Josh-lad11

Post Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:36 am

Terrible idea, the game is dying as it is then we gonna get this terrible update. 
<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:56 am

Well great :/ thanks for clearing it up.

Glad I don't keep an army ^.^
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:41 pm

Thx for the info
<<

Ripvamp

Beginner

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:11 am

Everyone will say how bad this idea is and give extremely valid points why, but haypi still WON'T change anything.

Haypi, are u on a mission to destroy yourselves or just plain ignorant, please listen, we all love this game and don't want to leave even remotely, but you seem to be pushing us out, please don't push us out, bring us back in and let other people experience this magnificent game aswell. To be fair, this mew update has stopped me moaning about the last one, I love it now :D

Thing is haypi probably won't read or listen to any of this anyway :/

RIP HAYPI KINGDOM <3 u will be deeply missed :/
Ripvamp -s124 (Active ish)
Ripvamp2 s81 (Inactive)
~reaper~ s88 (Inactive)
-_reaper_- s92 (Inactive)
/-reaper-\ s96 (Active)
\-reaper-/ s99 (Inactive)
<-reaper-> s600 (Active)

So what if you don't like me, my mum says I'm a special little boy :P
<<

Jon-doe

Post Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:57 pm

Seriously is it haypi's intention to make people become just farmers with minimal army?
That will lose 50 members from my alliance who enjoy the brief adrenaline rush from a successful scout or the time spent in a decent stalk.

Rubbish idea.

Will cost you a massive percentage of your loyal fan base.
<<

neo-

Post Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:48 pm

Let me know when this is going to happen so i can delete the haypi app from my phone....having that kind of update is ridiculous and the person that conceived that idea needs to see a doctor about their limited mental capacity or maybe it just might be their insecurities in their real life...anyways i am not for the idea and if haypi management would get off the soki im sure they would see their mistake and not bother with that un needed un wanted update
thx
NEO-
Next

Return to General Discussion