FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Announcement

<<

DOG_GY

Post Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:02 am

Re: Announcement

Guys best you don't EVER give ur password or click any links if haypi needs you to go somewhere they will provide everything you need. So don't fall for any of they tricks :-)
<<

smity37

Post Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:30 pm

I will nake my alliance awareof this issue.
<<

wpclark

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:52 am

Ok, thanks
<<

Hammer67

Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:07 am

Who do I contact for log in issues.
<<

~Half-Elf~

Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:06 pm

I have 4 accts on different servers that I haven't been able to log into since 9pm on Oct 24 but yet my friend can log into my acct. what is the problem? Can someone give an answer?
<<

DLoneWolf

Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:58 pm

haven't been able to log in for two days now.. i've tried re installing haypi and from a different device, but nothing.. can someone help me out??
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:52 pm

DLoneWolf wrote:haven't been able to log in for two days now.. i've tried re installing haypi and from a different device, but nothing.. can someone help me out??

Apparently haypi servers are broke once again. Not they'll admit to it....
<<

Barbgrl

Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Haypi recently made a change to prevent players from using device IDs (UDIDs) that are random or that were never used to create an account. This is also affecting players who just want to login with their phone. If you created your account on an old phone and now have a new one you won't be able to login.

Haypi is getting a lot of complaints from players who cannot play because of this. They will likely reverse this change soon. In the meantime, I encourage everyone to send complaints to Haypi or to post on the forum about not being able to play. The more complaints they get the more likely they will be to reverse this change.

I'll keep everyone posted as I get more news. Please pass this along to everyone you know.

Barbgrl
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:08 pm

Barbgrl wrote:Haypi recently made a change to prevent players from using device IDs (UDIDs) that are random or that were never used to create an account. This is also affecting players who just want to login with their phone. If you created your account on an old phone and now have a new one you won't be able to login.

Haypi is getting a lot of complaints from players who cannot play because of this. They will likely reverse this change soon. In the meantime, I encourage everyone to send complaints to Haypi or to post on the forum about not being able to play. The more complaints they get the more likely they will be to reverse this change.

I'll keep everyone posted as I get more news. Please pass this along to everyone you know.

Barbgrl

I have only made one acct with this device yet I can still login to all my accounts.
<<

Kelb6180

Citizen

Post Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:55 pm

I didn't think it was possible to create more than one account per device only possible to log into more than 1 account ( although against rules) this however shouldn't effect people who have Upgraded.. The rule stinks .. And a lot of unhappy players!
TheDolos
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion