Lol :D :D :D
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (147.64 KiB) Viewed 4058 times
<<

Kerswind

Post Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:18 am

Re: WHO GOT LIKE THIS?

Think the whole story should be told on this.
Firstly i would never begrudge a hit and hell if you want to boast go for it if it gets you off. I have battled a lot but always straight up and fair. Won and lost a lot of arranged battles, It's part of game ;-)

So a little history, Bozz was a weak sauce feeder player who sat in WR 24/7 with his glitched money thinking he was Mr Big.

I offered a battle a couple of weeks before and gave him first strike. I hit with 10/140/45/45 he had 3/140/3/75, lvl 10 turrets, more points and first strike yet he would not advance on me and waited out 20 rounds expecting me to send my troops to him...what a puss ! He could have had me for a damn good hit i would not have withdrawn unlike what he would of done !

So a few weeks pass...i built and offered him another battle in his city as he was "weak" like that and would never do fort/oasis. I said Ok but he takes horse off and gives first strike. He agreed took horse off, i warped over, and tried to hit but was still WR, then he slipped horse on said out of WR i sent and he took off again, i scouted him to check his horse was off and it was. I commanded expecting first strike and of course got flattened then haypi glitches and got kicked out of command on r3-4 with troops running forward. So lucky old bozzo the clown gets me clean.

Anyway ended up rank 3 on server, Bozzo got stripped & dipped. Shame he did not have the strength of character to fight a fair battle with the agreed terms but he was a sad little puppy.

Its just a game of course and have had fun but s133 has died like so many of the servers.
Attachments
IMG_0427.jpg
IMG_0427.jpg (245.7 KiB) Viewed 3987 times

Return to General Discussion