FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Alliance War Guide

<<

Brammstein

Post Tue May 31, 2011 2:39 pm

Re: Alliance War Guide

Hm will be a nice addition to the game. Certainly for older servers like 103.(as earlier cited by other server members)

I can't wait until we can try it out.

This upgrade will also change the warfare and gamers behaviour, which are now concentrated on stealing subs and own as many alts as you can feed to maintain your development or power as alliance.

I'm looking forward to battle for alliance prestige. And gaining power by grading up our alliance level.

I show my appreciation to the haypi gamedevelopers!

I can't wait  I'm checking my AppStore update every hr by now 
I think im addicted huh 

Loyal to loyalty
Loyal to haypi 
<<

GrandMan

Post Tue May 31, 2011 2:49 pm

SOUNDS AWESOME!
Well done haypi, you did it again.
<<

Villan

Marquis

Post Tue May 31, 2011 3:55 pm

Is i just me that thinks what the point except bragging rights? Does the alliance prestige go to members in some form? as any big player will tell you if it don't give pres it's a waste of time. Can we transfer in & out Res?
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Tue May 31, 2011 9:26 pm

Villan wrote:Is i just me that thinks what the point except bragging rights? Does the alliance prestige go to members in some form? as any big player will tell you if it don't give pres it's a waste of time. Can we transfer in & out Res?

First of all, I think that the prestige gained will go towards the alliance prestige total (i.e. on the highscores) but not any individuals in the alliance.

Second, you can "donate" resources, or as you call it "transfer in," but once donated it cannot be withdrawn by anyone and can only be used for alliance wars troop construction. If there were inter-alliance trade it would make feeding extremely easy, rather than how it is currently with no inter-alliance trade where feeders are unlikely to find their resources or treasures still in the market by the time they switch accounts.
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

carrmcg

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:06 am

Master_Max wrote:Haha this sounds AWESOME! Thanks for letting us all know! Can't wait to try it out! It's gonna take a while to fully understand it though.

Easy for u to say lol! I'm a leader! I'm gonna die lol
Carrmcg

Server 42
<<

anthonys14

Citizen

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:55 am

I have heard of the alliance war alot in the past couple of months and wondered if it was real or what is was going to be like. I am happy to know it is real and cant wait for this update so we can see truly how well those high rank alliances work together.
Sever 59 Anthonys14 (hyper active)
Sever 73 Spauldinga (Semi-Active)
<<

Rev3nge

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:26 pm

Sounds to me like another cash grab like enhancement of items was. Remember how many people quit because of the enhancement ripoff nonsense? This is just more coins to buy to coin alliance cities, speed up alliance troops, enhancement items in alliance armies, buy treasure for alliance items, etc etc etc.

Cheers to yet another nail in the coffin of the game.

How about you fix existing holes and glitches that cost you money and ruin player experience?
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:18 pm

Rev3nge wrote:Sounds to me like another cash grab like enhancement of items was. Remember how many people quit because of the enhancement ripoff nonsense? This is just more coins to buy to coin alliance cities, speed up alliance troops, enhancement items in alliance armies, buy treasure for alliance items, etc etc etc.

How about you fix existing holes and glitches that cost you money and ruin player experience?

once again... pllease understand that it is possible without coins, but will take longer for a player... just like enhancements are possible wihout buying coins but takes less time if you use coins. why do people always complain... geez you make suggestions then whenn some are implemennted you moan. why cant you either accept the update the way it is and choose not to use coins on it or move onto a different game if you are that dissatisfied. and in fact the influence of people leaving after enhancement was minimum as i saw that nearly halve of them came back after a fewweeks on my server...
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Squall75

Citizen

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:37 pm

Translation in french.
Traduction en francais.

ICI: http://haypi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=11104
Visit my french topic.

http://www.haypi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11103

DRUNKEN MONKEY CULT

Server 10/103/118 Squall75
Server 27/107/121 Squall7503
Server 109 Squall.75
Server 65/119 Squall65
<<

Rev3nge

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:58 pm

Nathan05 wrote:
Rev3nge wrote:Sounds to me like another cash grab like enhancement of items was. Remember how many people quit because of the enhancement ripoff nonsense? This is just more coins to buy to coin alliance cities, speed up alliance troops, enhancement items in alliance armies, buy treasure for alliance items, etc etc etc.

once again... pllease understand that it is possible without coins, but will take longer for a player... just like enhancements are possible wihout buying coins but takes less time if you use coins. why do people always complain... geez you make suggestions then whenn some are implemennted you moan. why cant you either accept the update the way it is and choose not to use coins on it or move onto a different game if you are that dissatisfied. and in fact the influence of people leaving after enhancement was minimum as i saw that nearly halve of them came back after a fewweeks on my server...

I'm entitled to my opinion just as you are buddy, so relax :D

The fact remains that there are glitches and holes in this game that have existed since server 1. Those should be fixed before any enhancements are added, especially ones that will just cost players more money.

I know it's fun to be Mr. Rah Rah to Haypi support, but the fact is they have done an absolutely horrendous job addressing bugs and holes in the game.
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion