5. Bad.
38%

Total votes : 26
<<

Vlamp33

Beginner

Post Thu May 20, 2010 10:34 pm

Re: Vlamp33 as a expert.

Thanks you guys are amazing!!!! And I'm working on getting on forum more!!!
<<

EthSwDow

Baron

Post Thu May 20, 2010 11:41 pm

I honestly rarely see you on, and when you are on, I see you chatting, ignoring questions.

I'm being brutally brash, but I believe it needs to be said. Don't get me wrong, you do know your facts about the game, but ever since you've received expert status, I rarely see you helping out in chat -- though, this is kind of biased because I am not online all day or night, so this is just what I see.

Take no offense, I love talking to you, but I just think you need to be a little more serious about your status as an expert.

Constructive criticism, I hope? ^^
My ears are open for those that seek help or a good conversation.
I reside in server 2! My inbox is open there in-game and here on the forums, don't be shy!

Forum Moderator and Expert
<<

TheBlade

Banned

Post Fri May 21, 2010 7:07 pm

I'm not voting as I'm server 1, but I find it suspicious there's 3 people with 1 post writing glowing reviews of him. Just saying but maybe a liitle egotism???
Member of hellsing s1 and ShadAds Inc! Let us design your ad today!
<<

Eggplant

Post Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:38 pm

Vlamp is helpful and is very knowledgeable.

The answering of questions to people who ask can not be completely up to the experts. There are a lot of players who know the answers. I am sure the experts are continually interrupted with PMs and what about the factors outside the game like bathroom, phone calls and children? Are you so tied to your device that you cant leave it for 5 minutes?

In all the cases where I've seen Vlamp33 use the expert privileges it was always justified. As much as the experts enforce there is a lot that gets let go too. I also have yet to see a question that was directed specifically at Vlamp go unanswered. If a mistake was made it is easy to judge one's mistakes and inflate it to the point of bursting, but its never reciprocal when a person does good.

I think she should keep it.

Egg
<<

Sameh

Banned

Post Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:08 pm

im agreeing with blade here

and what egg is saying that other experts are helping some1, but are called elsewhere so vlamp finishes off.

but this aside, i cannot criticise his helpfulness within the game as i am not in his server.

The Horsemen Cometh
<<

Vlamp33

Beginner

Post Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Just an FYI I'm a she not he...and I answer every question I see unless somone beats me to answering. Plus I answer alot of questions on pm. Lately it's been hard cuz of the bug giving me a 20 sec delay. But thank you for the feedbak I apprecaite good and bad so I know what to imporove on(: thanks guys(:
<<

TheBlade

Banned

Post Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:41 pm

Vlamp as of 1.8 all Experts lost Vip chatting privileges
<<

Eggplant

Post Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:13 pm

There is a lot of antagonizing of the experts in server 2. Emoji is somewhat of a problem. It is almost like people are trying to force the experts to slip up so they can be reported. It gets quite annoying.

I am sure the Haypi staff can look through chat logs and determine on their own what needs to be done.

But the fact of the matter is Vlamp doesn't abuse the privileges from expert. Abuse and Use are separated by more than just spelling.

Egg
<<

TheBlade

Banned

Post Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Antagonizing of experts happens as part of the job, as people in positions of power are targeted by those under them. You have to accept that and deal with it.
<<

Sameh

Banned

Post Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Well, Vlamp is taking my criticism well and in perspective. So I have a feeling she (eh? Got it right :D) is probably a good Expert then.

The Horsemen Cometh
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion