FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Support list

<<

support9

Elite

Post Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:31 am

Re: Support list

ndrsvn wrote:we have a newly merged server 126, who is handling it?

Betty is support126
<<

Vegeta_ssj

Beginner

Post Tue May 22, 2012 11:43 pm

what do you do with bully players?
<<

.Ice97.

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:41 pm

i like our support staff. they always help when needed and response times are great. keep up the good work. :)
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:14 am

Should be called lack of support team. :-/ worse and worse every day
<<

JamesKer1

Baron

Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:53 am

.Ice97. wrote:i like our support staff. they always help when needed and response times are great. keep up the good work. :)

Ur joking right? They haven't done anything to help players (an update or tweak to fix bugs) since what is it now... Like 6 months? Last change in game was over a year ago.. The mines. They ignore our plea for change, and it's ringing louder and louder every day, and, as falaron said, they fade away more and more everyday. I wouldnt be surprised if they started shutting down some servers soon. The game is almost completely gone. Sorry if ur on a new server, you will get where I'm coming from in a few months ;)
<<

support87

Elite

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:08 am

JamesKer1 wrote:
.Ice97. wrote:i like our support staff. they always help when needed and response times are great. keep up the good work. :)

Ur joking right? They haven't done anything to help players (an update or tweak to fix bugs) since what is it now... Like 6 months? Last change in game was over a year ago.. The mines. They ignore our plea for change, and it's ringing louder and louder every day, and, as falaron said, they fade away more and more everyday. I wouldnt be surprised if they started shutting down some servers soon. The game is almost completely gone. Sorry if ur on a new server, you will get where I'm coming from in a few months ;)

I'm sorry you feel that way, we really appreciate you guys reporting bugs and giving suggestions. And we are paying really attentions to listen, to note and to report.
We can't control the change and fix. But we are doing our best to help as much as we can. :D :D
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:51 pm

support87 wrote:
JamesKer1 wrote:

I'm sorry you feel that way, we really appreciate you guys reporting bugs and giving suggestions. And we are paying really attentions to listen, to note and to report.
We can't control the change and fix. But we are doing our best to help as much as we can. :D :D

When was the last bug fix update? I can't even recall since its been that long.
<<

ottito

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:57 am

hi who is server 97 support and how can i contact that person? . Thank you have a nice day.
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:36 am

ottito wrote:hi who is server 97 support and how can i contact that person? . Thank you have a nice day.

Jessica is support for s97. You can send a pm to support97 here or a letter in-game.
<<

CassyH

Post Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:49 am

If you didn't know support doesn't necessarily control bug fixes and graphic updates and such it's mostly the dev team, as support said they do what they can to help to get these updates pushed out and reporting bugs...
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion