FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Support list

<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:20 am

Re: Support list

Enough people don't know about the SupportX account that it would be "flushed out", assumedly. But this is a silly discussion, either method works. So the next posts should probably be more on-topic... ;)
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

Bespeboy

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:20 am

Servers

I have no clue wher to put this so I'll just post it here. I was wondering if Haypi kingdom creators could create an uptake allowing people to change servers. This would be nice so that I could join the servers my friends are on. Also I think you should be able to pay resources to move a city. Or instead of that I think that a certain number of resources can be traded in for coins. My major concern is the server switching though. If someone coul please keep me updated on this through the game if you ate on my server. I will post which one I am on in a sec. Again if someone could fix this so we can switch servers that would be great. Someone keep me uptaded on this cuz I am completely lost on forum chat stuff.
<<

Bespeboy

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:24 am

I am located on server 103 my username is bespeboy. If someone coul keep me updated on this topic chat server discussion thing that wud be wonderful. Thanks! :D
<<

Zate

Marquis

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:00 am

Switch server button will be probabili available in the next version but we still don't know what will it do, if it will just a method to logout and login faste or really change your server.
Haypi has to make money and won't let you move your cities with resources.
P.S. Next time use edit button :-)
<<

Link209

Conqueror

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:09 am

Zate wrote:Switch server button will be probabili available in the next version but we still don't know what will it do, if it will just a method to logout and login faste or really change your server.
Haypi has to make money and won't let you move your cities with resources.
P.S. Next time use edit button :-)

I don't know...

nIcKrOx wrote:Any word on the switch server button?

Thomas wrote:Step by Step, ;)

Lurking. Send me a pm if ya want to talk :)

Thunderball
Need help? Click Here

Haypi Fish Beginners FAQ/Guide
<<

Storm55

Marquis

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Yolando is in both of my servers!

Fairytales are more than true not cause they tell us that dragons exist but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten

BRAGGING RIGHTS X1

*Pops Collar*
<<

sgiurfgh

Beginner

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:06 pm

Thanx 4 the help
<<

Cowwyz

Post Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:44 am

A little off topic here, but if you moved cities with resources or bought coins with them, the game would have no point. It takes 10-30 mins to get full resources = easy coins. You see the point in it. Also oncthe switch server, I heard it will come out next update (3.0).

Cowwyz
Meow is the Cowwyz Meow
<<

nIcKrOx

Warlord

Post Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:52 am

Cowwyz wrote:A little off topic here, but if you moved cities with resources or bought coins with them, the game would have no point. It takes 10-30 mins to get full resources = easy coins. You see the point in it. Also oncthe switch server, I heard it will come out next update (3.0).

Cowwyz

It takes you a long time to fill up a city full of resources... I usually can fill up all 6 of my cities with max resources 3 times in just over 1/2 hr lol
\-Haypi Kingdom-/
Server102-King
Server83-1st Earl
-----------------------------------------
\-Haypi Monster-/
Server2-Lvl 19

May his noodly appendages keep us from floating up to the sky.
Ramen.

FSM
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:40 am

nIcKrOx wrote:
Cowwyz wrote:A little off topic here, but if you moved cities with resources or bought coins with them, the game would have no point. It takes 10-30 mins to get full resources = easy coins. You see the point in it. Also oncthe switch server, I heard it will come out next update (3.0).

Cowwyz

It takes you a long time to fill up a city full of resources... I usually can fill up all 6 of my cities with max resources 3 times in just over 1/2 hr lol

hehe thats easy when theres nice forts and inactives and you got a cav army cos i used to do it too
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion