FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

PVP FORMAT VOTE

What format would you like to see for pvp? (read my post first please!)

The current one is fine.
29%
Pay an entrance fee and do not allow coin purchase.
8%
Go back to the old one with unlimited coin purchase.
No votes
Two pvp modes. One free-to-enter with coin purchase allowed, and one pat-to-enter with no coin purchasing allowed.
63%

Total votes : 24
<<

Caladan

Veteran

Post Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:02 am

PVP FORMAT VOTE

I am curious to know what everybody thinks.

Obviously there would be a LOT of details to work out if there was any change to the pvp system. This is just to get a general opinion. Keep in mind that changing to an entrance fee system would alienate players who can not or will not buy coins. But it would be more of a level playing field.

Please post comments with your vote, like how much of an entrance fee you would pay, if you would be willing to play for smaller rewards, or any other ideas you may have.

There is no option for a no-entrance-fee, no coin buying pvp, because I doubt it would ever happen. We all want it, but PVP is probably a huge chunk of Haypi's income, and I want them to have the money to continue to make the game better.

Thank you for your opinion.
Beware the Artesians!!
<<

Fletcher1

Citizen

Post Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:05 am

Re: PVP FORMAT VOTE

Interesting idea I kinda like the last choice depending on how much the entrance fee would cost
I am always ready to help my home is in server 6. my alliance is rebellion.
<<

Caladan

Veteran

Post Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:08 am

I would like to see both formats, played at different times (so that an extra server might not be required). I would probably pay around 10-15 dollars for an entrance fee, if the prizes stayed the same. If there were in-game prizes only I would still probably pay 5 dollars.
Beware the Artesians!!
<<

Squirtle13

Baron

Post Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:30 am

question why would you play for free to be able to pay for coins???

you need to switch that to play for free without being able to buy coins and pay to be able to pay with the option to buy coins..

but as i voted the current pvp needs to stay as it is, we dont need to waste the makers time with usless things like this. Nothing is wrong with the one we have, until a problem occurs with it there are many other problems such as bugs that can be handled with and fixed
Squirtle13@hotmail.com

Republic
<<

Caladan

Veteran

Post Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:25 am

Squirtle13 wrote:question why would you play for free to be able to pay for coins???

you need to switch that to play for free without being able to buy coins and pay to be able to pay with the option to buy coins..

but as i voted the current pvp needs to stay as it is, we dont need to waste the makers time with usless things like this. Nothing is wrong with the one we have, until a problem occurs with it there are many other problems such as bugs that can be handled with and fixed

Play for free and being able to buy coins is what the current setup is. And as I believe I said before playing for free without being able to buy coins is not an option because it would be a money-loser for Haypi.

And there have been complaints that the current system (well the older one moreso) heavily favors people who buy coins, hence the entrance fee/no coin option, to level the playing field.
Beware the Artesians!!
<<

Starshade4

Citizen

Post Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:38 am

id like to see two pvp modes, the one they have now and one with no coin purchase so people all have a fair chance. in the pvp now, the rich people with money to buy coins are the ones that have high ranks. u start with 400 coins in no purchase mode and try to get as high as you can without the help of coins,besides the 400 u start with. to me... no coin purchase is a lot more fair for everyone
Im bountyhntr on server 1
im starshade4 on server 4
and starshade on server 3
<<

Caladan

Veteran

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:51 am

Bump. I'd like to see some more opinions:)
Beware the Artesians!!
<<

TRAM!

Veteran

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:56 am

4th one FTW!
...Ex-Expert...
...server 1.....
...server 3.....
...server 4.....
<<

uranos

Warlord

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:00 pm

2 server.... 1 allowed 1 not allowed but no ipad, ipod etc only the coins :D

EDIT: and a lot less coins to win
<<

Squirtle13

Baron

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:36 pm

Caladan wrote:
Squirtle13 wrote:question why would you play for free to be able to pay for coins???

Play for free and being able to buy coins is what the current setup is. And as I believe I said before playing for free without being able to buy coins is not an option because it would be a money-loser for Haypi.

And there have been complaints that the current system (well the older one moreso) heavily favors people who buy coins, hence the entrance fee/no coin option, to level the playing field.

clearly you dont realize that you can already play free & you dont have to pay for the coins that you are offered to buy... so either way whats your point ? you need to make more sense, because many people that do play pvp dont buy coins as it is, and also i realize what the current setup is, you clearly are saying "pay to play free" and "play free to pay".... i see no difference.. if players didnt want players who pay for coins playing with them, why on earth would they "pay to play without coins"... Clearly they just wanna play for free without having people paying for coins, why not have a pvp server like that and one you actually "pay to play and buy coins or just play and are able to buy coins" honestly why even this topic?? theres nothing wrong with our current one, its doing great if you ask me
Squirtle13@hotmail.com

Republic
Next

Return to General Discussion