FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Alliance Leadership Change Rules

<<

.mm.

Baron

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:34 am

Re: Alliance Leadership Change Rules

If i change my email address after 6 months. From which email to mail support? The previous one or the changed one. If i mail from my previous email address, in that case how many days it needs to be changed leadership? If changed email address doesn't work, then what the benefit of change email address?
Mohsin
.mm. s608 active
Mohsin81 s133 inactive
<<

.mm.

Baron

Post Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:32 pm

Most of the cases a player is being a leader after his 2nd or 3rd acc. He also open acc to take benefit of alt. As his original,acc was open more than a year ago. And there is a little use of email address, he may forget from which email id was used a for the original acc. In this case what the best thing he can do to change the leadership, if he needs to go a vacation for one or two months?
Mohsin
.mm. s608 active
Mohsin81 s133 inactive
<<

heffey2

Post Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:05 am

Hello my name is heffey2 a vice in nubkillers_97 one of two active vices. We have all decided as an alliance (what is left of it) that we would like to vote our vice Jack.com as the new leader of the alliance. Many of us have sent letters to support and haven't gotten any replies back yet. Please get back to me with what we need to do or send an alliance letter asking for votes (as its shows in the forum if there's less than 3 active vices the alliance will all vote) we all vote for Jack.com
Thank you and look forward to hearing back from you:) we are trying to keep what's left of this game still going and want to continue to grow as well as help the server continue to grow
<<

.mm.

Baron

Post Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:53 pm

The game with it's support is already been dead. There is no PvP , new server and server marge more than the last two years. So no more cry for this game.
Mohsin
.mm. s608 active
Mohsin81 s133 inactive
<<

.mm.

Baron

Post Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:28 am

hi,
my server is 608
I am the leader of Alliance BL
I want to change the Leadership.
The successor Name is ~hustix~
I forget my original email account.
I sent an email to kingdomsupport@haypi.com from my email address that i usually use. i also sent the original password of my .mm. account.
I hope you will make ~hustix~ the leader of BL as soon as possible.
Mohsin
.mm. s608 active
Mohsin81 s133 inactive
Previous

Return to General Discussion