FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

URGENT! Haypi Kingdom needs maintenance

<<

Theopenup

Post Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:19 am

URGENT! Haypi Kingdom needs maintenance

Just wondered are haypi done with this game now? Servers have been terrible for over a week, its unplayable, I do get it as you have ignored the game over the last year it isn't making the money it used to so you can't be bothered to sort out the servers, guessing its leave them running till they crash now to milk the last but of money out of it, tbh always right from the start of playing appreciated how cleverly it was designed to make people spend money and I'm guessing u used to make alot off it, seems kinda dumb to ignore it and annoy a loyal community that would of stuck with it, anyway either sort out the sever problems or turn them off and call it quits, or at the least try turning them off/on and reset them lol, luckily for me done through the App Store apple r investigating to see if coin purchases can b refunded, for any1 else reading this they can cover up to 12 months in this situation if it is proved to be a scam/inactive
<<

NuMind

Post Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:00 pm

Re: URGENT! Haypi Kingdom needs maintenance

Funny thing is the bots are still running well. The Chinese alliances did not starve and wiped alliances on 129. Pretty much any of players left lost most of their troops who knows if they will build back.

Haypi don't care as we know. Their game is in breach of Apple Developer rules anyway as they are not updating App or maintaining game servers.

I agree get refunds off Apple or Play if you can citing they are scamming.

Really this is pretty much the end.
<<

Samster19

Post Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:09 am

Re: URGENT! Haypi Kingdom needs maintenance

I'm the only person left on my server. Which is sad. I quit like 3 years ago and came back to it this week. Still almost no changes. Even in the leaderboards.

Return to General Discussion